Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

In fury and pain

I swear, one of these days I am going to swing for certain members of the OTR department. Before I escaped for physio, I had a call from the OTR manager, asking me about two tyres, that I'd let one of the guys have... It turned out that one of the other guys wanted these same tyres and it was like a group of children squabbling!

It turned out that there were two codes for these damned tyres, and that both my understudy and myself had been using the "wrong" code for the orders, and neither of us were the wiser, as no-one had thought to let either of us know!

Even though I offered to call this fella and explain, the manager refused, and said that he would deal with it, as he said that it would sound better comming from him, and finished the call.

Needless to say, that put me in an evil mood, and I warned my understudy of what had happened, as the poor sod gets my direct line forwarded to his extention number when I'm either on lunch, or away from the office.

I then went to physio - which was good, if not painful and I will admit, to being in a stinking mood as I type this entry up.

I'm awful tempted to make life extremely difficult for the two people concerned, but that would mean letting them know that they have been able to wind me up - and I'm better than that.

But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to get my own back - and I think that it may be time to play the "fragile female" bit....

Time to call this quits - I need to try and get some sleep tonight....

Back when I get chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: