Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Planning another escape…

I get back from one escape, and I immediately start planning another escape – with the same person!

This time, it’s the Italian car day at Brooklands, and from what I’ve been told, it should be one hell of a weekend. Apparently, there are loads of cars there, and you get the chance to walk around, ask questions and get your sticky little mitts on them as well!

I’ve got to admit, I’m really looking forward to this, and all I need to do is find out what date this is, and see if Mum’s got anything planned, as the last thing I want to do is upset her…

Guess I should call this quits - I’m supposed to be working…

Back later if I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don’t have wings

0 comments: