Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Miracles do happen...

Well, I've been able to beg / borrow / steal the six tyres that my colleague needed to help his customer with. I was joking about him owing me a very large G & T when he next sees me, as I've saved him from getting some serious grief from the customer.

But the only way I could do it, was to enlist the help of two of the other guys in the field, and ask if I could 'borrow' the tyres that were supposed to be going out to their customers.

Then, once I'd gotten the tyres, it was just a case of making sure that no-one-else could swipe them off me, and calling my colleague to let him know that I'd gotten the tyres.

Hmm - suppose I shoud call this entry quits - I've got work to do, as I want to be out of here on time tonight...

Back when I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread