Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...

That sums up the way I'm feeling at work at this moment in time. One of the accounts I have the misfortune to look after seem to take great delight in picking holes in every little thing that I do, and I'm getting more than a little fed up.

Ok - I'm partly responsible for a couple of hiccups - but the other bits have been beyond my sphere of influence. Despite this, I'm still the one that gets kicked in the teeth, and I'm getting seriously fed up.

It's said that the customer is always right - this one is a right pain in the ****, and I'm getting really fed up with the niggles that keep arising on this one account.

It wouldn't be so bad, but as well as dealing with them, I'm the main contact in the office for the earthmover / industrial tyres, and most of the guys in the field seem to prefer dealing with me, so that means that I'm having to keep my eye on what's happening with those orders as well!

Ok - I haven't got a problem with that, but it irritates the c*rp out of me when people outside of the department start kicking off because of an error on my part, and blame me for someone-else's mistakes as well.

Ah well, enough grumbling for today.... Suppose I should think about doing some w*rk, but I'm suffering from a severe case of TNFI - totally no ******g interest.

Back when I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: