Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Changing from wood to steel

Well, I've hit the bottom, and have now been given the ammunition to fight back - with true tiger-like vengance.

The thing that has really annoyed me more than anything else, is that I've been blamed for stock not being sent in, when the details that I have to hand state that the tyres are there for the customer!

Whilst I don't mind admitting that I'm far from perfect, I object to getting blamed for something that is beyond my control. Ok - I'm not slinging boulders / bricks or anything else for that matter, but it just irritates me that I'm the one getting the knife (or machete) in the back.

But, I guess that at this moment in time, the best thing I can do is bide my time, and then use the ammunition that I have at the right time....

Nearly time for lunch - not that I'm in the mood to eat!

Back later, if I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread