Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Joining the MP3 player brigade...

Well, I've done it. I've bought myself an MP3 player. It's a good sized one - 1GB, and I transferred all of the music that I have on my computer (the tracks that I like!), and I've still got free space.

Not that I'm complaining - far from it. I'll be taking it with me when I go on holiday, and also when I travel to Dublin in November, for White Wolf's 30th birthday...

My partner thought I was daft, until he listened to it last night (after I'd copied the music and travelled down to see him), and has now decided that he wants to get one himself, as his taste in music is different to mine - I've got things like AC/DC, Metallica and Edwyn Collins...

Despite this, I'm more than happy, and will be taking it into work to listen to during my lunch-break - that way there's no way that people will be able to disturb me unless I take one of the ear-pieces out of my ear, or my alarm goes off on my 'phone...

Suppose I should think about doing some work, but I'm suffering from a case of severe TNFI........

Back later, if I get chance...

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: