Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Handing over part of a poisoned chalice

Well, I'm happier than I was. Unfortunately, I've still got to deal with the one account that I hate, but at least it has been lightened a little bit - I'm passing on the other part of the poisoned chalice to one of my colleagues.

The OTR side is being left alone, as I made it very plain that was non-negotiable, and thankfully, it sounds like the feedback that is going to my line manager is very positive (I guess going on the training course was more beneficial than I'd realised)...

However, the reason that I'm being left with part of this damned chalice is because my line manager wants me to re-build my confidence and my professional reputation with other people within the company.

Ah well, as the day draws to a close, I guess that things could have been an awful lot worse...

Time to log off & bog off - it's escape time!

Back later, if I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread