Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Tired, and stuck with a headache.

There's nothing like a headache to make you feel flat. I've had this dratted headache for the past couple of days, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's got something to do with the fact that I'm worried.

No, it's not family or anything like that. This is work related. Me being dumb, I've agreed to speak at the company conference this month, and I'm scared witless. I know people will be saying "for goodness sake, say something!" but it's not as easy as that. I feel like I'm letting down my colleagues & team mates if I back out now.

Hopefully, I'll feel brighter this afternoon - I'm going to be doing a run through, to make sure that everything goes to plan...

Suppose I'd better log off & bog off - I want a few minutes peace and quiet before I get hauled in to do the run through...

Back later - if I get the chance.

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down.

0 comments: