Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

B*LL*XS!

Just how I feel right at this moment. Due to internal controls in the place where I work, I think I'm about to have an order to go “splut” on me because the transport company had to let the sub contractor go...

Now I’ve been able to process the order, it’s a mad rush trying to get the sub contractor back to the warehouse so that I can get the tyre delivered today, and pray that this doesn’t come back to bite me on the tail.

So, when I get home, it’s going to be a pint of rum with an inch of coke… Or is it the other way ‘round?

Whatever happens, this has put more grey hairs on my head than enough – and I don’t need this amount of stress in my life.

Back when I’m calmer….


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: