Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

What’s the smegging point?

You send an e-mail around the department in an attempt to prevent problems and no-one appears to take any notice of it. So, when problems arise, it’s muggins here who gets it in the neck.

I mean, what is so difficult about following a simple request? This was the e-mail that I sent originally:


Just a quick request – if you place an order on XXX for tyres that are 28 inches or above, can you please note it on the spreadsheet for XXX, so that they can organise the necessary transport for them.


Many thanks for your help

So, today, I’ve sent the following e-mail, in the vain hope that people might pay attention to it…

Just a quick request – if you place an order on XXX for Ag tyres that are 28 inch or above, or have more that 4 pcs on the order for delivery; can you please make a note on the spreadsheet so that XXX can make sure that the necessary transport is available?


Any problems please let me know!


Many thanks

It remains to be seen if this makes any difference, but at least I’ve tried.

Ah well, guess I should get on with some w*rk, but I’ve got TNFI, and it’s not even 10:30 yet….


Karen


Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: