Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Now you’re taking the squeak!

There are some rules that are beyond comprehension, and one of them deals with insurance. I’ve had to tell the company that provides the insurance for my car, that I now have asthma.

What the hell this has to do with them is beyond me. Ok – I understand that it may impact my driving, but considering as there is a damned good chance that I have had this condition for the past 4 years…

Ok – it’s not too much of a gripe – my insurance premium hasn’t been affected. Yet. But I am now wondering what this going to do to my renewal figure for next year. Thank god that I’ve only just renewed – it gives me time to get things settled down, with regards to my treatment.

But that’s not the only thing that is getting to me at the moment. What is also getting to me, are people who call me on my mobile, and when the voice mail kicks in (usually because I can’t answer the phone) they don’t leave me a message and my phone lists it as a missed call.

It’s not rocket science. All I ask, is that if I don’t answer my phone for whatever reason, please leave me a voice mail, so that I can find out what the hell the call was for.

Ah well, guess I should call this quits – I'm supposed to be working, but I’ve got TNFI again…

Back later


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: