Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

After the Holiday – and looking forward to the New Year

Well, it’s back to the playpen for me. But only for about 2 ½ days, as the powers that be seem to have been supping on the Christmas spirit. Not that I'm complaining at all – the only thing that is bothering me is boredom.

Yes – boredom. Simply because most sensible people are on holiday, and I’ve got very little to do – apart from surf the web, and plan what I'm going to do whilst Mum is in hospital (ok – that’s only an overnight stay) and generally trying (and succeeding) in avoiding work.

Smeg – looks like someone has found me something to do…

Back when I get the chance…

Karen


Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: