Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

London gets snow, and the whole world panics

As you can tell, I’m not exactly a fan of London. There are other parts of the UK that get snow every year, but there is very little fuss made. One flake of snow hits London, and the media goes into meltdown (forgive the pun).

It wouldn’t be so bad if the same criteria was applied to other areas, but no. It’s almost as if other parts of the country don’t matter.

Aside from that particular grump, I’ve had the last two days of my holiday. I’m not saying that I am now all sorted, and ready for Christmas – (Bah Humbug!) but it could be an awful lot worse – I could still have presents to get. Ok – I’ve got one left – my secret Santa gift.

This annual ritual of torment isn’t too bad for me this year, as the person I’ve got to buy for is relatively easy (and I’ve avoided getting the department bitch – don’t think she’d have appreciated the large clockwork key or a sugar dummy!)

Ah well, guess I should get some work done, but I’m suffering from TNFI…

Back later.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: