Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Mangled by the sawbones

Well, I've been to see the sawbones, and it's not good news. I've got a couple of problems with the shoulder, and it means that I've got to go for an MRI scan at some point.

The tendons in the joint are severely inflamed, and just to add insult to injury, there's a bone spur on the shoulder, which looks like it could be assisting with the inflammation.

I will admit, I was more than a little unhappy with the decision of the sawbones to give me two jabs in the joint... I protested, and said that all the jabs had done in the past was cause my arm to swell up, and give me a bit of relief for a few days, and then back to the state it was before - i.e. damned painful!

This time, the jab caused more problems than ever. I went flat on my face, as I reacted to the jab as normal... As soon as the sawbones saw that reaction, he decided against giving me the second jab... Something for which I was tremendously greatful for, especially when I saw how badly I bruised!

So, as I type this, my shoulder is killing me, and I'm beginning to wonder if I've done the right thing, by letting that ham fisted surgeon loose on my shoulder!

Ah well, suppose I'd better log off and bog off - it's my turn to give the moggies their worming pills!

Back later, if I haven't been ripped to small pieces.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: