Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Another birthday, and another year older..

They say that as you get older, you're supposed to get wiser... I can disprove that theory, as I don't feel any damned different... If anything, I feel dafter than normal.

But, having said that, my partner has made a real fuss of me today, and has said that he will do everything that he can to make me feel brighter than I have for a while.

I guess the news that I need to have this MRI scan on my shoulder is really bothering me, and I don't mind admitting that I'm scared out of my tiny mind about it, especially as Mum is having trouble with the screws in her knee...

They're making a break for freedom, and I know damned well that the most important thing is for her to get that sorted out - my shoulder is just a painful inconvinence compared with that!

Suppose I'd better call this entry quits, as I'm supposed to be getting ready to go out to dinner...

Back when I get the chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: