Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Starting to growl...

There are some customers who really make you swear. They complain because you've not done something, and then when you do get the problem sorted, they complain because they weren't ready for the problem to be solved.

To be honest, the faster today is over and done with, the happier I'm going to be, as I'm fed up with being the one that gets the kick in the tail end, because something has gone wrong. Ok - I admit that I'm not perfect - far from it. But it galls me that I'm the one that gets hit from all sides when something doesn't go to plan.

As it stands, it's this one account that gives me all the grief, and to be honest, I'm getting to the stage where I don't want to have anything to do with them at all. But, that's giving in, and that's not what I'm known for - quitting is not my style at all.

But, knowing me, I'll feel better when I've got back off my holiday, and I know that my shoulder is being sorted out.

Ah well, suppose I should think about doing some w*rk, but to be honest, I'm suffering from a severe case of TNFI...

Back later, if I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: