Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

South East Asia Earthquake & Tsunami...

I guess I should mention this, as I will admit, this has had me glued to the 24 hour news channel (BBC News 24 - very imaginative name!)

I was heartbroken to hear that Sri Lanka was hit - this was a place that I had planned on returning to, as I'd enjoyed several family holidays there when I was a lot younger (ok - about 12 years old!) And for once in my life, I am going to give to an overseas charity appeal - as I know that the affected countries need all the help that they can get.

Time to call this quits - I'm being yelled for.

Back whenever..

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: