Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Dealing with Christmas cards

Well, I'm just about finished the Christmas cards. I've sent the e-card to my late father's friends in the USA, and all I've got to do now is post the other three cards (yes - I know I've left it late to post them - but some of us have been busy!)

The hardest bit has been putting the letter inside the card, to let people know what has happened. I will admit, the return cards have reduced Mum & myself to tears on more than one occasion.

Suppose I'd better bring this blog up to date a bit... It's just been a case of trying to find the time and place to put this down onto a keyboard - without getting skinned!

I went on the office Christmas do on Wednesday night - good food, good drink and good company - and a minor hangover the following morning!

Despite that, it was a good night out, and I'm not going to say any more than that, as I don't really want to reveal anything. Well, not yet anyway! *Grin*

I've also been promising a friend of mine, White Wolf, that I would publish a poetry website he publishes on... http://www.allpoetry.com/

He's written some good stuff, and hopefully, I'll be able to talk him into starting his own blog - his outlook on life is very refreshing, and frequently has me howling with laughter when we're on the phone.

Time to call it quits - got stuff around the house to do today.

Back when I get time & peace & quiet!

Karen


Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: