Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting fed up..

Yes, I'm getting fed up. I'm supposed to have been through my annual review, and as you may have guessed, I'm getting fed up. Ok - I admit that I'm not that desperate to go through this review, but I'd rather get it over and done with, instead of having it hanging over me.

Every time my boss says "Oh, Karen, I'll do your review with you this afternoon" you can guarantee that something will go wrong, or one of us will be called away for a meeting.

Still, at least I know I can't be doing too badly, otherwise I would have been hauled over hot coals by now, or had my ears chewed off. But, despite that, I know that I've got no real room to be complacent....

The other thing that I'm getting fed up with, is the mere fact that I can't drive. No - I've not been banned (frantically looking round for a piece of wood to grab hold of!) I've damaged my shoulder - again.

So, I spent four dratted hours at Warwick Hospital, and have been put back into a sling, and am dosed up to the eyeballs on painkillers... Still - should make having a drink a lot more fun - it'll take me less to get plastered!

Ah well, suppose I'd better get on with some work...

Back when I get the chance...

Karen.
Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: