Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Something that made me grin

It’s not often that a party election poster makes me smile (or even laugh out loud) – most of them cause me to grit my teeth, and wish the damned election was over and done with. But these two posters did make me smile – the second one more than the first:




This struck a chord with me - not because I support the Labour party (I'm not even sure that I support the Conservative party if I'm honest) - it's just because in the early part of the 1980s, the Audi Quattro was the car to have. Every petrol head wanted one – I had a poster of the Quattro in full “flight” when it was rallying:


So, seeing these two posters did bring a smile to my face, if only for the memories that the car itself brought back to me.

Ah well, guess I should call this quits - I've got to start thinking about getting dinner sorted.

Back later (if I get the chance)

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: