Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

More warped humour...

Again, this came in from the USA, and was sent to me by an American...

The new Homeland Security Bill has passed. Things will be different now. Internet surfing will be tracked by the FBI with a non-intrusive method. The FBI says you will not notice anything different. Click below for a demonstration.

Unobtrusive?!?!? Find out by clicking the website below:

http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/FBI_eyes

I will admit, I had an awful lot of fun playing with this.................................

Suppose I should get on with some work....

Back later (possibly)

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: