Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

I thought I'd recovered... Mother Nature says I haven't!

And boy, doesn't the old bitch make you suffer for it! I damaged my right shoulder back in April (I managed to rupture the rotor cuff in the shoulder. That's the bit that holds the arm to the body - and when you damage it - it makes life v. painful - not to mention awkward!) and now it's really hurting.

It's almost as if ol' Ma Nature has decided that I've had an easy time of things just recently, and has decided to give me some real pain.

Still, there are such magical things as Wheaties - these are just material sacks with specially treated wheat gains in them, that you can put into the microwave, and heat up. I find it's incredibly beneficial, especially as I can sit at my desk, and enjoy the heat and relief that it provides.

Time to go and heat the wheatie.....

Back later - if workload allows!

Karen.

Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: