Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Totally addicted to frogs...

No, I haven't lost the plot (although there have been times when I have wondered about this today!) I've signed up to an addictive new game that a friend of mine was good enough to e-mail me about.. It's called Racing Frogs (for more information, see http://www.racingfrogs.org/)

It appeals to my very warped sense of humour, and I've got two frogs entered.. One is called Froghopper, and the other is known as heartoffrog...


Time to call this entry quits - got to train my frogs!

Back tomorrow.

Karen.


Do spiders scream when they see a big fat hairy human in the bath?

0 comments: