Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

My mother is a sadist.

Why? She's only gone and booked my damned flu jab for Friday 13th. It turns out that I am eligible for the annual flu injection – all I have to do pay for the prescription. Ok – not a problem, in theory. In practice, I hate injections, so this is not something I am looking forward to.

But, hopefully, this will stop me doing my annual nosedive with the ‘flu, and wrecking my New Year plans – something that has happened to me the past two years in a row, and has caused mayhem for me and my family.

Ah well - guess I should call this quits - it's nearly time to leave this playpen.

Back tomorrow.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go

Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: