Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

How to make me smile...

Whilst I was grumping in my previous post about e-mails, my beloved sent me one:

You really didn’t think I'd forget to say hi now did you
I hope you are ok out there today
I just wanted to say hi
Speak to you later I'm sure
Lots of my day off love to you
My lovely tigz

That has really cheered me up, and I'm sitting at my desk with a smile on my face, and people are starting to wonder what I've been drinking. It's a fruit tea by Liptons - the Andalusia variety - it's citrus and orange blossom, so nothing illicit there.

Ah well, guess I should get on with some work, but I have a severe case of TNFI....

Back later.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: