Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

E-mail....

This is a wonderful device, but when someone sends an e-mail order to me AFTER I've left the office (and taken the trouble to put my out of office message on), you would have thought that the person concerned would have resent it to someone who could sort it.

But no, not this twiglet, and to add insult to my injury, it's not even my smegging account! It's the department bitch's account, and as this twiglet sends the orders after she's left the office for the day, I'm the one that gets left to sort it out.

As a result, I can see that I’m going to be the one that gets the earache, but as my supervisor says – other people should be copied in on the e-mail. But, I get the feeling that I’m still going to get the evil eye from the bitch, but as I’ve said – not my problem.

***Breaking News*** Twiglet resent the mail – to the other three people who were also off – including the department bitch! Talk about stupidity, as it looks like this got done at 16:50 – we all make a break for freedom at 17:00!

So this is a case of “like I really care?”  Not.

Back later.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: