Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Yet another issue…

Just called the dealership to see how the car is getting on with fitting the new bearing, as I know it takes about 90min to fit.... 

And I have to wait another day, because they missed another issue – I’ve bent the wheel hub on the wheel that had the issue with the bearing.

Why this wasn’t found when the car was serviced, and the damaged bearing was being replaced is a question that I shall be asking when I finally pick the monster up. Hopefully tomorrow, but at the moment, I am *not* holding my breath.  

But as it stands, when I *do* pick the car up, I shall be asking questions along the lines of “why wasn’t this picked up when the car was serviced, and what about a discount for the inconvenience.  

Simply because I have been without the car for 2 days when I was told that this would be sorted out today. 

Luckily for me, I can get a lift, but that’s not the point. I was planning on getting the car this afternoon and was thinking that I may have struck lucky with the new dealership...

And this started all so well when I dropped the car in yesterday. I just hope this isn’t a sign of things to come, as this is starting to feel like déjà vu...

Back tomorrow – hopefully with good news.

Karen

In these days of no trust
Evermore hostility
We’re all living under the same old sky
We’re all telling the same old lie
In these days of no trust

0 comments: