Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The wheel bearing explodes

And no – I am not joking. I’ve just had a call from the dealership…

They went to fit the new bearing, and the dratted thing exploded – ball bearings everywhere – all across the workshop. So, the monster is out of service as they need to get the new bearing in and can’t fit it until tomorrow.

This meant I have just had to do my ET bit and call home. Luckily for me, Mum can pick me up, but it means that she will have to be up early tomorrow to drop me off at work.

I am going to be so popular for that… Not.

Ah well, at least they had the decency to call me before I left and travelled down…

Time to call this quits – I need to get ready to escape…

Back tomorrow.

Karen

Like a broken wheel keeps turnin’,
You ain’t going nowhere,
Now you’ve gotta heal that burnin’,
Or you ain’t got a prayer,
Like a broken wheel


0 comments: