Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Waiting for an update

As I type this, I am waiting for information on the monster.  Which is still with the dealership, waiting for the part to arrive.  

I don't think the car will be ready today, so it is yet another day that it hasn't been sorted.  I know that they have to wait for the part, but not being able to offer me a loan car either???

I pointed out that the issue with the bearing was one thing, but missing that the hub was damaged as well is unforgivable in my book. 

It wasn't like I hadn't warned the dealership.  I told them when I booked the car in that I had hit a pothole, so common sense dictates that you check the whole assembly - not just one part.

I understand that the loan cars are pre-booked.  Fair enough.  But not being able (or willing until I pushed the issue) to sort out a car for someone like me who is out of the area, and was expecting the car today...

And I have to admit I am somewhat disappointed with the lack of communication.  

If the dealership had kept me informed, I wouldn't be as angry / fustrated as I am now.  It seems to be me having to chase for updates - which was something I began to hate about Arbury....

I am expecting a call at 16:00.  Hopefully with good news, or the offer of a suitable loan car...

Back later with good news - I hope.


Karen

You always take the hard road
And people say you're a bad seed
Take the hard road
You always take the hard road
That's really something you don't need
Take the hard road

0 comments: