Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Breaking news

I’ve just received the following message from my beloved:

Hi just to let you know I’ve seen Mum, she is shaken and battered and bruised but she is in better shape that the car – that is f****d. Any more info I’ll let you know.

Phew. It could have been a hell of a lot worse, and I am more than willing to admit that I am relived – if only for my beloved as I know the stress that this sort of thing can cause.

Guess I should think about doing some more w*rk, but it’s Friday, and I have TNFI…

Back later.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: