Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Smeg.

I think this title is very appropriate. I’ve just had the following text from my beloved:

Call me please

So me being me, I called his office, only to be told that he’d gone home. Ok – now I admit I was starting to worry.

I broke every rule in the book and called his mobile… He was heading for home, as his Mum had been involved in an accident. He didn’t know how bad she was, but said that the car was a write off, and promised to call me as soon as he got any more details.

Having been through a similar experience, it’s quite scary, and I can imagine the emotions that are whirling through him at the moment – fear of the unknown being the predominant one – as in “how badly hurt is my Mum?”

So, at the moment, all I can do is wait for his phone call, and pray that things are ok.

Back when I have more information.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: