Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Worrying times

I’ve not heard anything from my beloved, so I am praying that everything is ok. But I know from past painful experience that a car accident leave an awful lot for the relatives to cope with, as the police and other emergency services get involved and you just get swept along for the ride.

It’s a scary time for all involved, as my beloved’s Mum is no youngster and already has a heart condition, so I just hope that she’s ok. I work on the principal that bits of metal can be repaired or replaced, but flesh and blood is infinitely more precious.

I’m not going to call him – as much as I would like to, as I don’t know what’s going on, and the last thing I want to do is cause extra stress to him at an already stressful time.

Back later, as I am supposed to be working – or at least that’s the theory.


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: