Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Order aftermath…

I hate customers. Especially ones that think I'm trying to pull the wool over their eyes. As you can see, I'm not a happy person at the moment. The customer whom I spent so much time and energy trying to sort out, as told me to cancel the bloody order, as he thinks I'm lying to him about the tyre.

The phrase “suit your bloody self comes to mind” but at this moment in time, I'm quietly fuming. But all I can do is swallow my fury, and say “C’est la vie” and let him get on with it and think he’s the big man. I’ve got more important things in my life right now – and this doesn’t deserve any more attention.

Time to call this quits - I need some peace and quiet for a while.

Back later, if I get the chance...

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: