Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Down with snow!

As you can see, I’m not exactly a fan of snow. I admit it’s very pretty to look at (from the warmth of a building (in this case the playpen)) but it is a damned nuisance when you’ve got plans made for the weekend, or you’ve got to travel home.

The snow, as it’s falling just looks like duck down feathers – all big and fluffy. Which would be fine, but the damned stuff is starting to settle, and that’s the last thing that I want – the roads are bad enough as it is,and I don’t need any snow covering the damned potholes.

Ahhh – good stuff – the snow has turned to rain – let’s hope it stays that way!

Back later….

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: