Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Lightening DOES strike twice.

As I type this, I’m heartbroken and soul shocked. Why? My beloved horse, Heart of Flame has died. We think that it was a heart attack, but until the post-mortem, the results will not be confirmed.

I got this news at 04:00 this morning, and am still numb to the extent that I doubt anything will touch me for a while. My beloved has been a real tower of strength and has said that he will see me on Saturday night, as he is really worried about me.

Needless to say, I can type no more, and will be back when I am in a better frame of mind.


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: