Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Where do I turn now???

That's how I'm feeling at this moment in time. My shoulder has gotten to the stage where I'm finding it difficult to drive into work, let alone do a longer trip - such as Hemel Hempstead, and it's really getting me down, not to mention upsetting my best mate.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining - and this time I am. I'm getting fed up with being palmed off by the sawbones with yet another cortisone jab (which makes my arm swell up - not to mention makes me feel like crap for a couple of days.) Add into the mixture the mere fact that in the past 14 days, I've had to have my shoulder re-aligned by the physio, and you begin to get the picture.

Why am I ranting today? Simple. I've had to call Warwick Hospital to see why my appointment has been changed from 07/09/06 to 23/11/06, and I've yet to get a satisfactory answer.

All I've been told is that the system generated the letter, and yet I know damned well that the system will only generate a new appointment if someone goes in and makes a physical change to the appointment.

And I'd like to know on what gounds such a change has been made, because at the end of the day, I'm the poor bugger that's having to put with the results of the so called system.

Time to call this quits - I'm supposed to be working, not blogging.

Back when I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: