Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

This looks a good film....

Ok - call me sick / twisted or anything like that, but the film Snakes on a Plane really appeals to me.

It's the sort of film that doesn't really require much concentration - and has been described as "one of those films where you take your brain out and leave it at the cinema door."

I know I'm not normally one to rave about a film, but it's got one of my favorite actors in it (Samuel L Jackson) and it looks like something that should be a lot of fun..

Time to call this quits - I'm on lunch in a couple of minutes...

Back when I get the chance...

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: