Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Making a muppet of someone

There's nothing like being able to prove a colleague wrong - especially when the colleague in question takes great delight in taking the mikey out of me...

I recieved an e-mail asking me why a customer hadn't recieved some tyres, when they had allegedly been ordered... Simple. Because the tyres in question had been sent to another customer!

Ok - I know it's nasty to gloat at someone-else's expense, but just occasionally, it's nice to be able to pull the rug out from under this guy's feet, and bring him down to my level...

I mean, the standing joke amongst those people who know the pair of us, is that when we fight (verbally I hasten to add) we don't go toe to toe - we go eyeball to kneecap - and he backs down... No idea why... *Grin*

Ah well, enough gloating - I suppose I should get on with some w*rk...

Back later if I get chance...

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: