Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Preparing for another Bank Holiday…

Well, it’s the last day in the playpen for a few days, and I can’t say that I'm going to miss this place.

To say that I am getting to the stage where I need a break is an understatement. I'm heartily sick of the office politics and back stabbing that goes on, and the sooner it gets to 17:00, the better I'm going to feel.

Aside from the stupidity that seems to have become embedded, I'm looking forward to the bank holiday for another reason. I'm seeing my beloved tomorrow (he’s working in the morning, so that means I get to go shopping on my own – more on that in a minute) and am spending some time with Mum.

Tomorrow promises to be great fun, as it will be just about four weeks since I have seen my beloved, and to be honest, I have really missed him. Yes, I know I talk to him on the ‘phone everyday, but to me, that’s not the same as seeing him.

So, because I'm not seeing him until the afternoon, I'm making the most of the time on my own, and am going into Milton Keynes shopping. I’m after a few bits and pieces. Meaning that it’s a trip to La Senza (the bone in my favourite underwired bra broke yesterday, so I’m not happy about that) and I want to go and get a few other bits and pieces whilst I’m down there.

Sunday? Well that’s a day spent with Mum doing various bits & pieces to get ready for our escape at the end of June, and Monday? Well, I’m aiming to head to Leicester with Mum for a look around..

Ah well, guess I should call this quits – I’m supposed to be working, not blogging!

Back when I get chance (most likely Tuesday)

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: