Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

A miracle on Downing Street

Who said that miracles don’t occur? Just look at the one that has happened in UK politics this morning. The Conservatives & the Liberal Democrats have formed a coalition government – the first time since 1930 that such a thing has occurred.

David Cameron becomes the new PM, with Nick Clegg (the Liberal Democrat leader) becoming the deputy PM, with the various cabinet posts and other government jobs being shared by the two parties.

All I can do now, is just sit back and watch what happens, but if I’m honest, I doubt very much that it can be worse for me than the last 13 years have been.

Back later, if I get the chance.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: