Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Being preached at (part 2)

Well, I’m back, and it wasn’t as bad as I’d feared. It was informative (to a point), but as I do most of the things that were recommended, it was really a waste of my time.

I get the feeling that the poor guy doing the course was a bit worried, as I openly said that I did do the “eco driving” as I find that it helps the fuel economy on the 207…

But, it was a tad unfair of me, especially as he was from IAM fleet (and I am a member of the IAM – talk about preaching to the choir where I am concerned!) Even so, I was still able to pick up one useful tip – and that was to lock the seatbelts in the rear of the car across the slabs when I don’t have a rear passenger (something I try to avoid!) to make sure that my stuff in the boot doesn’t go flying lessons in the event of an accident.

Aside from that, I wasn’t too impressed, but as I had to go – I guess that it was just a skive… Especially as I’ve now completed the work that I had to do. Thank God. Now all I have to do is avoid getting caught for anything before I make a break for freedom at 17:00…

Back tomorrow.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: