Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Appearances can be deceiving…

I’ve only managed to get about 2 hrs sleep last night – for several reasons. The main one being the fact that I was on the ‘phone to my friend last night…

It turned out that he’d been having problems for a while, and they managed to get things sorted out for a couple of days, then things would start to slide back to where they were before they tried to sort thing out.

In the end, he said that it was a relief when she sent him a text message to say that she wanted to call it quits, and didn’t want him to contact her. I will admit, I was more than a little surprised that he was so rational, as I though that he’d been really keen on her…

He’s also made plans to go out on the pull on Saturday night, and has said that he plans on getting himself back into the field of play sooner rather than later.

So, we sat up talking until the extremely small hours – and finally called it quits at about 03:20…

Hmmm - my phone's ringing... Guess I should think about answering it...

Back when I get chance.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread.

0 comments: