Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

So much for a happy ending...

And no – it’s not me that’s gone splat in a relationship. It’s my best mate. He sent me a text message earlier today, to say that his girlfriend had just dumped him by text.

To say I was surprised was an understatement, as I was under the impression that things were going really well…

He seems to be coping ok, but I’ll reserve judgment until I speak to him tonight, as he said that he’ll call me later and let me know what’s happened, and fill me in on other bits and pieces…

Suppose I should think about doing some w*rk, but my heart’s not really in it, as my partner is going away for a couple of days on business…

Karen.
I walk where others fear to tread.

0 comments: