Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The formation with feeling

I make no apologies for posting this - as per normal it was sent to me by my American friends.

Enjoy.


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most


*********************************************************************
Look at this carefully........... It is brilliant, and another true example of British Humor!!


The British government scrapped the Harrier fleet and on their farewell formation flypast over the Houses of Parliament they gave the government a message............

Lean back a bit from your computer monitor and squint.


Seriously......................... push your chair back a couple of feet.

My hat off to the lad that was leading this bloody gaggle..................



0 comments: