Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back from Cornwall, and looking forward to another escape...

I seem to do nothing but plan escapes just recently. This time, it's a personal escape - i.e. a single escape, to meet up with a very close friend of mine.

It's something that I've really been looking forward to, as it means that I'll be spending time with someone who shares my passion for cars and bikes. This time, it's on my "home" turf - Coventry, so that means that I'll be able to act as a guide in the city that my grandparents (on Mum's side) grew up in.

But, before I get to the escape, there are other things that I'll be doing - one of them being going to the glass fair at the Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon. Hopefully, Ill be able to get Mum's christmas present, otherwise it means another trip into Stratford.

Ah well, guess I should call this quits - got places to go and people to annoy....

Back when I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: