Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Something to bring calmness into a manic life…

I wonder if this would work….

By following the simple advice, I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.


Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished.”


So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of white Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, all of the Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have absolutely no idea how freaking good I feel right now!


That Dr. Phil is smart!

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: