Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

I want that Pug!!

The Peugeot 207. what can I say apart from - I want that car so badly it hurts!!!

It's truly an awesome car, and I freely admit being VERY reluctant to hand it back to the dealer. So, all I have to do now is wait and see what the new models bring, as the one that I drove was a manual (and I don't mind admitting that my left leg aches after using the clutch - something that my tiptronic auto doesn't have.)

The run to Bridgemere Garden World was a doddle - the car had more than enough power to get me out of trouble (as well as into trouble - I was accused of playing chicken with a 44 ton lorry - as if I would be daft enough to do that! *Grin*)

Once we were at Bridgemere, I found that the car was easy to park and had a good sized boot - big enough to get 120l of compost, assorted plants and other bits into it without much of a struggle.

The car also proved very flexible when it came to driving in town, as I was dropping Julian and his partner back home, and once again, I found it a comfortable car to drive.

OK - I admit that the model I was driving was a tad on the basic side, and I would have added a few extra bits and pieces to it, but on the whole, I think that Peugeot has come up with a little gem as far as I'm concerned.

I guess that the only thing that I can grumble about is that the car is actually bigger than the 206 - it's almost the same size as the old Peugeot 306, but despite that, it still felt nimble and responsive.

Time to call this quits - I need to get some sleep, as I'm meeting up with my daft hog riding friend and his family tomorrow...

Back when I get the chance.

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: