Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Worrying about rat-bag....

Ok – I know that I’ve not updated my blog for a couple of days, but there’s been so much going on, that I’ve just not had chance to think straight.

I’ve now had the MRI on my shoulder, and I don’t admitting that I’m apprehensive. Ok, it should show what the problem with my shoulder joint is, but at this moment in time, I’ve got more pressing things on my mind.

My god-sprog has been taken back into Birmingham Children’s hospital, as one of the valves in her heart has started to leak, and has been causing real problems.

And the worst part is I feel like I’m going to crack up under strain of seeing her all wired up in the hospital. Ok – I admit my daft hog riding friend has been a god-send (I think I’d have gone even more doo-lally than I am at the moment!) but there’s only so much that he can do for me, as he's so far away....

Julian and Quentin have been angels and have been providing somewhere for us all to chill out, and in mine and Rachel’s case, providing us with somewhere safe to sleep, breakfast the following morning, and a swift kick up the tail to get us out the house to work.

But, thankfully, rat-bag seems to be on the mend, and I’ve got something special to look forward to – I’m seeing my daft friend very soon, and I’ve got to admit, I can’t wait to see him again…

Guess I should call this quits, as Julian wants his computer back - dratted pest! *Grin*

Back when I can get near a computer.

Karen
I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: