Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Look out Dublin - here I come!

Well, I'm all set and ready for White Wolf's 30th birthday do. I'm flying out of Birmingham airport on Friday morning, with Ryan Air and will be back on Monday night. It promises to be one hell of a good weekend, and I've been told that Dublin is very expensive to go out in...

Ok - maybe it is if you get caught in the tourist traps, but I've been advised on the best places to go and eat, as well as go out in the evening - so it promises to be one hell of a trip away for me. The only thing that I have been told that I must try is Guinness... Which I have to admit, I'm somewhat apprehensive about, as I loathe the stuff!

Suppose I should call this entry quits, as I need to be up early tomorrow morning...

Back when I get back from Ireland.

Karen.

I walk where others fear to tread

0 comments: