Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Another set of warning lights

Great.  Just what I *didn't* need to get.  Coming home last night, I got a "ping" from the car, then the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree, and the dreaded "Engine fault - have vehicle repaired" message came up.



I know there is a recall on the Monster (hell, the car is booked in for Thursday morning) but this is now starting to get annoying.  I need a car that is reliable, and much as I love the Monster, it's becoming a nuisance.

If this is another problem, I may well have to start looking for a replacement car.  Which, with the current lock-down is not really viable as I need to test drive the new 208, to see if I like it...  And if I don't?

I've got no idea what to look for.  

Ah well, I'll have to see if the battery is dead this morning, and if it is...  Then Peugeot can fix the issue at their own expense.

Back later (when I have checked the Monster)

Karen


When things never happen like you wanted
Dark nights always keep you in the shade
Some words would be better left unspoken
No joke there's a price that must be paid

0 comments: